Thursday, June 5, 2008

A little time away.....

Well, we are headed on a much-needed vacation for a bit on Saturday. We're starting off spending a weekend at the beach with some friends and then heading to a time-share property in Charlottesville (www.shenandoah-crossing.com) for some down time. I don't think there's a ton there...which is fine with me. We've been so busy with the house painting, planting, re-decorating Jonah's bedroom, adoption stuff, working, finishing up with MOPS, etc., that we are beat! It's time for a little rest and recuperation and just spending time as a family. :) We'll probably do a few day trips along the way as well.
I'm not sure if we'll have internet access or not so I'll try to post some pics when I can. Otherwise, we'll be
back in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment