Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Snapshot- Maymont

The end of summer is starting to rear its ugly head around here, and I am suddenly feeling like I need to cram some more fun into our remaining few weeks.

We had a mild day on Friday, so the kids and I packed up and headed to Maymont Park, one of my favorite places in the city.

I wish I had more pictures, but trying to wrangle 3 kids who want to trek off through bamboo forests and climb waterfalls makes pictures a little hard to come by.

But, we had a great time regardless.

Jonah caught a little frog, which absolutely thrilled him, but it was so little and jumpy, I didn't get any pictures.

Reagan made a new friend as well.


We had a few rare moments of love between these two.


All 3 worked on their rock-climbing.


Rylie charted her own path.


And we fed some huge Koi without losing anyone into the water!

Only 3 weeks left. We'll see what else we can get in to!

Sunday Snapshot

1 comment: