Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oh summer..... (Sunday Snapshot)


....how I am going to miss you.

    Your gorgeous blooms.


Your impromptu sleepovers.


Your poolside fun.


Your frolicking freedom.






It's been fun.

But other things await us.

Like cooler weather.

And sweatshirts.

And leaves.

And fire pits.

And did someone say football???

Oh yes. 

Summer, it's been nice. 

You can hang around for one more week.

But after that, I think it's time for you to mosey on along. 

See ya next year.


Ni Hao Yall


7 comments:

  1. I love that first picture! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture! Hyacinths (that what they are, right?) are my favorites!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME too!! I always hate to see summer pass. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful look back on all the wonderful parts of summer :)
    Like you, though, I'm very much looking forward to fall!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer did fly by didn't it....but I am so ready for fall:)
    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete