Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Numero Uno

My oldest kiddo hasn't gotten a lot of play around these parts recently.

I think that's what happens as they get bigger.

They're busier, and on the move. And well, mom and her camera get a little annoying when you're at the ripe old age of 8.

Regardless, I figured it was time to highlight my pride and joy.

My J-man...aka Jonah.


So, I did a little interview with my firstborn....my rising 3rd grader.

And I learned that if I thought taking his picture annoyed him.....well, that was nothing compared to asking him some "deep" questions.

So, here is Jonah, in all of his 8 year old glory.


Favorite Food: Undecided.

Favorite color: Red

Favorite thing to do: Ride bikes, play with legos, play playstation

Favorite sport: Baseball. Specifically, the Texas Rangers. And Josh Hamilton.


When he grows up, he wants to be a baseball player.

If that doesn't work out, then a police officer, like his Daddy and Grandpa.

He wants to live in Texas.

Loves The Mr Men Show. Thinks Mr Rude is hilarious.

Something he is proud of? Learning to ride his bike.

His favorite person: His brother, Jude :)


My favorite person?

This kid is a contender.





No comments:

Post a Comment