Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Parade!


So, post-adoption and trip to the other side of the world adding in another kiddo near the holidays....what's a family to do?

Whatever is FREE...that's what!

We packed up and headed out in the cold on Saturday morning to the Christmas Parade. It's been a while since I've been. I think I last took Jonah before Reagan was even born! It was COLD, but fun! My sweet friend Ashley came along (Thanks Ashley!!!).

We arrived over an hour early to make sure we got a good spot!


It was a long wait...

Rylie got a little concerned....

Then, she got angry....

Fortunately, it soon started, and she loved it! I just wish I had a video of her dancing to the marching bands!
And then, there's the happy boy who just saw a bunch of Star Wars characters.


It made the wait and the cold all worth it!

2 comments: