Sunday, September 14, 2008

Add this to the list....

...of things I never would have said before having kids:

"Reagan, camels do not go in the dishwasher." At least in our house....

Tonight Jonah was in bed and it was just one of those moments in which I looked at him and it hit me like a ton of bricks how big he has gotten. Anyway, I told him he needed to stop growing and stay little for me. "Mommy, I can't do that!" he said. "Why not?" I asked. His response...."Because I eat carrots." Ummm, ok. Maybe that explanation would hold slightly true if he actually ate carrots...but, he doesn't. And of course, when I challenged him on that, no explanation. It made total sense to him! Maybe I'll use that as my next excuse when I can't think of anything else....I wonder if it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment