Monday, August 4, 2008

Boring.....

Not too much going on around here....hence, not much blogging. I guess I'll give a quick recap of recent events though....
  • Jonah captured a grasshopper at his grandparents' house which has now become his pet of sorts. He named it "Pharaoh." Guess he's a little too into the story of Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt and the plagues.... I tried to take a picture, but let's face it, it's a bug.
  • Reagan is still not walking....she weighs 26 pounds now. So, my back hurts.
  • Jonah started swimming lessons today...he did great! He loves his instructor...Miss Sarah.
  • Still no word from Immigration. :(
  • Our front porch has the biggest spiders I've ever seen building their webs there at night.
  • Comcast cable stinks so we now have Verizon FiOS! It rocks.
Really....that's it. Now you understand why I haven't been blogging???

No comments:

Post a Comment