Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So far behind....


Who said it was easy to keep up with a blog? I am way behind, so I'll recap with some pics and leave it at that for now.

Here's a rare pic of my whole family from Thanksgiving.

Reagan watching a Tech game with Daddy...apparently he is stressed out!

My crazy girl.....


December Snow!


The kids and I had the opportunity to go to the beach for a bit right before Christmas with my dear friend, Lisa and her 2 boys! What a blast!


Merry Christmas 2009!

Ringing in the New Year with a HOKIE win! Happy 2010!


A lot of people have been asking me about the adoption process...no big news to report yet, but thank you for the continued thoughts. We continue to covet your prayers in this matter! We recently renewed our U.S. Immigration Approval....and now the wait continues. We can't wait until we get our baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine why Rush might feel stressed out watching a VT football game. ;)

    ReplyDelete