Monday, July 13, 2009



I am not sure at this point that I can catch up....I am so behind but I will at least try to hit a few highlights from the past few weeks!

First.....Jonah's 5th birthday party! Some friends let us borrow their water slide and the kids had a blast!


They had a water balloon fight!


Star Wars cake!


Our big 5 year old! Wow!


Otherwise, we've been doing lots of fun stuff! Like some water playin'....



fingerpaintin'....

cruisin'...

July 4th'n....

attackin'...

hangin'...


ice creamin'...


cheesin'...

and swimmin'.


Mostly, we've been having fun! This has been a great summer so far....I feel like the kids are at such wonderful ages. They're old enough to do some fun things and be a little independent which has allowed us to do some things we couldn't do in the past few years. As much as I loved them being tiny, this is great too!

And I promise, I'll try to be better at keeping up!



No comments:

Post a Comment